Sunday, December 21, 2008

BABY TY!


Baby Ty is here! He was born on December 16th at 7:50am. He was 8lbs 4oz and 20in long. We can't believe how perfect he is. What a miracle. We are so in love.




Clark (Dad) picked out his "going home" outfit. He is so little that nothing fit. This newborn outfit was way to big for him. He sure looked cute though.



Look at those cute eyes. I love when he looks at me. It is soo sweet.



Just a couple hours after he was born. What a perfect baby boy.




It is amazing how beautiful your child is to you. We think he is perfect.
I will post more pictures soon. I am still pretty sore from the c section so this is it for now.


2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

He really is so beautiful!! I'm not sure I've ever seen such a handsome boy. . . mine always looked pretty beat up and he really looks like a little model. . . congrats! I hope to see him soon, oxoxox

Jennah said...

My new little nephew is BEAUTIFUL! How could he not be:) keep the cute pictures coming so I can see every little change... congrats! Love you guys. Jenn