Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New belly Picture

I know I need to post more but I figured I would atleast get a new picture up! This is the baby belly at 33 1/2 weeks! I can't believe the big day is getting so close ;) I am ready to be done being pregnant but at the same time i'm not. I have been VERY busy with school. I am in anatomy and physiology, a very hard course to say the least. We also just moved into our new house so we have been on the go.

Clark is having another surgery in portland next week on the 21st. It is a fairly minor surgery and should help him feel a little better.

I will write a longer post soon. I need to post pictures from my amazing baby shower and of our new house!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! This is my favorite time of year.

Clark and Kaycee

1 comment:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

You are so adorable! What a cute pregnant woman sweatshirt!! Love it. . .